Monday, November 19, 2012

my KIA K5 Notes - Found from several sources


This is just the notes for my reference in future...
  1. he new K5 is equip with a newer engine which is comply to the more advance Euro 4 standard. The engine is slightly more powerful & more fuel efficient then its predecessor. There is no change in design other the the engine. The interest rate now is at its lowest and is about 2.36%.
  2. Discount: Rmx,000
    Free accessories:
    ~~ Free tint ( Branded)
    ~~ Luxurious Leather Key Holder
    ~~ Car wash shampoo
    ~~ Tyre shine
    ~~ Dashboard cleaner & shine
    ~~ Car Wax
    ~~ Microfiber cloth
    ~~ Sun Visor 7 Inches
    ~~ Safety Window Number Etching
  3. My previous tank fuel consumption : 932.4km Travel from Klang to and fro Sg. Petani. Maintaining at 110km/h. Highest speed 115km/h, lowest speed 90km/h. After the 932km, I manage to refill 65L(max) of Petrol. My Car condition : Total Engine Oil, K&N Air Filter, Denso Iridium Spark Plug, Potent Booster setting at HA9, Good Year Eagle F1 Assy 2 tyres at 33psi. Only 1 driver in the car. It started at 8.0L/100km, then slowly drop, and when I pass Taiping exit, is at 6.6L/100km. Now at 6.8L/100km is because I drove in town for about 30km. (Note: I always reset my AVG Fuel Economy everytime I pump petrol.

No comments: